Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions Shmesolutions

I've never been a fan of the whole New Year's Resolution thing. For me, picking an arbitrary date on which I am supposed to make resolutions just doesn't work. I make resolutions throughout the year on an as needed basis.

I do recognize that it for many people it helps to have that external pressure. I've seen people get fired up this time of year for no other reason than a new calendar started, so hey if it works for you, go for it.

This year it just so turned out that several parts of my life sort or wrapped up neatly around the end of the year, so it turns out I have lots of goals I'm planning and working on right here around New Year's resolution time.

My plans include:

Getting my kung fu training back on track.
Doing at least one fastpacking trip with my wife.
Fall Creek Falls trail half marathon. <2:00:00
Tri Fall Creek Falls Olympic Triathlon
5K <00:20:00
and maybe, just maybe
BG26.2

No comments:

Post a Comment