Thursday, December 27, 2012

Oh No, It's a Year End Reminiscing List.

2012 is wrapping up soon, so I thought I'd go back over my year and blah, blah, blah. . .

On to the list.

Cool things that happened to me this year.

10. I ran my first trail race (race report here) with my wife, stepdaughter, and dog. It was also my first race longer than 5K.

9. Watched my (at the time) 4 year old daughter run over a mile completely barefoot on the road.

8. Overcame my fear and self doubt, trained for and completed my second sprint triathlon, beating my previous time on the same course by almost four minutes.

7. Went even more nearly barefoot with Xeroshoes huaraches.

6. Didn't PR, but had great fun trying.

5. Watched my daughter run her first one mile race, and her second and third half mile races.

4.Ran my slowest 5K ever. If you haven't clicked any of those links, you should really click this one.

3. Took charge of my thinking again.

2. Started a revolutionary new workout program.

1. Swam, biked, ran, loved my wife, loved my girls, loved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment