Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Sorry, E. A. Poe, I'm Really Sorry.

This morning, the road was cool and wet, while the bed was warm and snuggly.
I got up in plenty of time to go do my run, but since I'm only doing three runs per week right now I decided to put this on off until Friday when it will be over 50 degrees F in the morning. Instead I snuggled up next to my wife.

Once we were all awake around 6:00 she got on the bike trainer and I got out the kettlebells.

So, with all apologies to Edgar Allen Poe:

Feel the Iron of the bells
Kettle Bells
What a world of agony their heaviness foretells
How I pant and grunt and groan
And my muscles start to moan
While my wife is doing crunches
I'm swinging it in bunches
And I feel it in my bones
Keeping time, time, time
In a sort of Runic rhyme
To the strengthening and tone that so definitely wells
From the bells, bells, bells, bells
Bells, bells, bells
From the swinging and the swinging of the bells.


Remember to like, +1, and share!


No comments:

Post a Comment